• A. Traub & Associates welcomed family law attorney Kasia Malkinska Naugle as an associate at the Northern Illinois law firm. Naugle brings 10 years of experience to the company along with a hard work ethic, impressive negotiation skills and bilingual capabilities.
She joins the firm’s family law team and will represent clients in matters of divorce, asset distribution, post-dissolution matters, child support, paternity, parenting time and divorce. protective orders.
Naugle, who was admitted to the Illinois State Bar in 2009, spent five years gaining valuable experience working with the state’s attorney’s office. She has been recognized as a rising star by Super Lawyers on numerous occasions.
A. Traub & Associates was founded in 2001. The company has locations in Arlington Heights and Lombard.
– Courtesy of Mark Pullinger
• Mount Prospect real estate agent Bill Gonzalez has joined the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Starck Real Estate team in Mount Prospect.
“We are proud to welcome Bill to our team,” said Aaron Starck, President and CEO of Starck Real Estate. “Bill brings with him his extensive experience and knowledge of the Northwest Suburban market. He will definitely be a team multiplier with his financial background.”
Gonzalez, a Chicago area realtor since 1999, has extensive experience in income property analysis, short sales, foreclosures and negotiations. He holds a Chartered Investment Specialist certification and a Chartered Trading Expert certificate.
Fluent in Spanish, Gonzalez offers a wide range of unique skills that allow him to communicate with many different clients. He loves helping first-time buyers.
Juliana Parisi, left, and Molly Shanahan, co-editors of the 2021 edition of Maine South’s Eyrie Yearbook
– Courtesy of District 207
• The 2021 edition of Maine South’s Eyrie Yearbook, titled “En Route,” recently won top honors from three organizations that rate student publications.
The 57th volume of the Eyrie won the prestigious Golden Eagle award from the Northern Illinois Scholastic Press Association, the first time the school has won this award for the yearbook.
The yearbook also won first place from the National Scholastic Press Association, as well as a gold medal from the Columbia Scholastic Press Association.
The co-editors for the 2021 edition were Juliana Parisi and Molly Shanahan. The faculty advisor was Richard Jones and the assistant faculty advisor was Jim McGowan.
• CPA Randy Crabtree of Arlington Heights, co-founder of Schaumburg-based Tri-Merit, a national provider of specialized tax services, has accepted an invitation to join Intuit’s Tax Council. The advisory group is responsible for helping to lead and institute change in the professional tax community and shape Intuit’s business strategy.
Crabtree will serve a 3-year term on the Tax Council. He brings three decades of public accounting and tax advisory experience to this new role.
In addition to his position at Tri-Merit, Crabtree hosts one of the nation’s most downloaded podcasts, The Unique CPA. He is a regular speaker at conferences and events within the accounting industry, as well as other professional groups.
• Jeremy Frank, 21, founder of Random Stats, recently sold the rights to his game Wardel, now called MLB Pickle, to MLB Play.
He is the co-author of “Hidden Ball Trick,” Volumes 1 and 2, and plans to earn his data science degree in December from Purdue University. This summer, he is interning in Houston, Texas with the Houston Astros.
Jeremy is the son of Melissa and Nolan Frank of Buffalo Grove and grandson of Gail and Howard Frank of Lakewood.
• Submit “Neighbors in the News” articles to [email protected]