You don’t have to be a vegetable fan to enjoy a fun adventure game like the funnily named Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion, and the good news is that its developers, Snoozy Kazoo, have announced that it was heading to Android and iOS. Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion features action, puzzles and, of course, tax evasion, with players encountering talking animal bosses and enemies in epic dungeons.
I don’t know why Turnip Boy did tax evasion, but I’m sure the game won’t require you to sit at your computer building shell companies. Indeed, the blurb says the following about Turnip Boy:
“Take control of an adorable turnip who happens to be an absolute threat to society. After failing to pay taxes and being kicked out of your home, you must embark on an epic quest to pay off your massive debt to a mayor onion.
- A thrilling single-player adventure full of tax evasion, petty crime and more.
- Dungeons filled with puzzles, enemies and rare treasures to pay off your debt.
- Fight massive beasts that terrorize the garden community.
- Grow and harvest plants to help you on your journey.
- A wide array of original food-based characters, all with their own stories and problems.
- Tons of tax documents to tear up, allowing you to erase your paper trail and potentially destroy the government.
- Earn hats to collect and alternate between which to wear.
- Multiple endings depending on how effectively you commit tax evasion.
- A deep history of the world and how it became what it is.
You can pre-register to help Turnip Boy pay his debt to the Onion Mayor via the Play Store link below: